Release Date: 7/3/2013
Addition of Dante Device ID modes
- ID Mode: Sequential - Quick sequential numbering of ULX-D receivers to take advantage of quick device set-up and labeling for Dante digital audio network.
- ID Mode: Yamaha - specific labeling of ULX-D receiver's Dante Device ID for discovery as "online devices" by Yamaha CL Series consoles with firmware version 1.60 or later.
- Previously, receiver channels could be muted from Wireless Workbench amd not on device. Mute on/off capability has been added to the device within the AUDIO menu. Receiver mute for a channel can also be disengaged via a two-button combination push of the up/down gain arrows of that channel.
- When "Rx Mute" has been engaged, the ability to adjust system gain is disabled. Receiver channels must be unmuted in order to adjust system gain.
- Muting of a receiver channel is non-persistent (i.e. all channels with "Rx Mute" engaged will no longer be muted after the device is power-cycled).
Device Gateway Address
- ULX-D receiver's gateway address can now be set to allow for cross-subnet control and monitoring of the receiver with 3rd party control surfaces.
- NOTE: Wireless Workbench does not function across different subnets. This feature is for 3rd party control surfaces only.
Hardware Identification in Wireless Workbench
- Enables the user to trigger a flashing sequence from the physical device to locate the Wireless Workbench representation of that device in the software.
- Added support for the X51 frequency band for use in Korea
- Minor UI text changes for consistency across wireless lines and in Wireless Workbench.
To ensure proper functionality of the device, users must perform a factory reset of ULX-D receivers if any of the following scenarios describe the receiver:
- The receiver will be updated from 1.0.7 to 1.2.14
- The receiver will be updated from 1.0.7 to 1.3.6
- The receiver will be updated from 1.0.7 to 1.2.14 to 1.3.6 - ONLY if no factory reset was performed after updating to 1.2.14
For operation of ULX-D devices with other Shure networked systems, see the following list of minimum firmware versions that are supported with ULX-D version 1.3.6:
- ULXD1/2 ULXD Transmitters 1.3.6
- ULXD4, ULXD4D, ULXD4Q ULX-D Receivers 1.3.6
- AXT400 Axient Receiver 1.10.2
- Wireless Workbench 6 Beta version 6.6.1
Release Date: 7/9/2012
- AMX/Crestron control (full documentation here)
- High Density mode (notes on Frequency Coordination for ULX-D High Density channels)
- Dual and Quad receiver compatibility
- Extended control of several parameters within Wireless Workbench, including Frequency Diversity Bodypack Source Indication (for ULX-D Dual and Quad receivers only)
- Various system and component bug fixes and improvements
For operation of ULX-D devices with other Shure networked systems, see the following list of minimum firmware versions that are supported with ULX-D version 1.2.14:
- ULXD1/2 ULXD Transmitters 1.2.14
- ULXD4, ULXD4D, ULXD4Q ULX-D Receivers 1.2.14
- Wireless Workbench 6 Beta version 6.4.0